Pixie Lodge Devon – The Perfect Holiday
Pixie Lodge Devon – Holiday to Remember There’s something about staying in a lodge that […]
Pixie Lodge Devon – Holiday to Remember
There’s something about staying in a lodge that you just can’t beat. The chance to spend uninterrupted time with your family or your other half, where you can immerse yourself in the countryside and have the time of your life. No matter if you’re looking to stay for a couple of days or a couple of weeks, it’s guaranteed you will make memories that will last a lifetime.
It’s the perfect spot to spend quality time with family or friends.
When it comes to spending quality time with family and friends, there’s nothing like Pixie Lodge Devon to do so. Without so many distractions as everyday life, you’re free to just enjoy your time together.
You can go on long countryside walks or spend time in the separate lakeside games room. You could have a picnic on the lakeside, there you can enjoy the stunning wood views, as well as feed the fish and birds so you can get up close with the nature that is around you.
And remember, while the lodge is a great place for you to enjoy a holiday in Devon, don’t forget you are welcome to bring ‘man’s best friend’ with you. Your favourite dog, or dogs, can run free in the surrounds of the lake and lodge. The site is fenced so that your dogs can run free without restriction.
There is so much to do at the lodge – or choose to do nothing!
When it comes to a holiday that ticks all the boxes, Pixie Lodge Devon does all that and so much more. As well as having things to do in your lodge, you can also enjoy the lakeside games room where you can play a host of games together.
You can make the most of the other things that are nearby. This includes a ridge ride trail at Haldon Forest Park, Go Ape, which is nearby, Segway tours, panoramic viewpoints and cycle hire to get around. There are three nearby walking trails and four cycling trails as well as a 1-5km running route if you’re looking to get active during your trip.
What are some top tips for staying in Pixie Lodge Devon?
• Don’t forget to bring things such as clothes, personal toiletries and a hairdryer. While the essentials are all supplied, these are important things you will need to remember.
• Check out the local pubs for some rustic pub meals
• Decide on what you want to do before you go and pack accordingly.
• Check up the local weather as you will likely need to bring clothes for all eventualities such as rain, sun and wind. The weather can be very unpredictable!
• Bring your essential food items with you to save you from going shopping when you are on your holiday. Things such as bread, milk and breakfast items are always going to be needed.
• Remember to switch off and enjoy your holiday immersed in the countryside
These are just a few reasons why you should make your next holiday a trip to Pixie Lodge Devon. With so many things to see and do and a great accommodation to stay in, you’re guaranteed to have a fantastic time. The hire price is very reasonable, particularly when you split it between all the people that are staying.
To find out more information on the lodge and how to book, be sure to check out our website and get in touch today on (UK) 0788 5463832 or visit the Pixi Lodge Devon holiday website.